Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra
Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra is an established Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgeon in Saket, South Delhi who has more than 24 years of expertise in this field. He is one medical professional who specialises in vast number of heart related conditions and surgeries such as Heart Failure Surgery ECMO, Left Ventricular Assist Devices (LAVD), Heart Transplant, Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve Replacement Repairs, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG), Aortic Valve Replacement and Repair Arterial Septal Defects (ASDs), Robotic Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac tumours removal, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI), Congenital heart defects, Bentall Surgery, LV Aneurysm repair etc. Presently, he provides consultation at one of the finest medical institutions in South Delhi- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket.
- MBBS – King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 1987
- MS – General Surgery – King George Dental College, Lucknow, 1990
- MCh – Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery – L.P.S Institute of Cardiology, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, 1992
- Fellowship in Cardiac Surgery – Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden, 1994
- 2009 – 2012 Worked as Director- Cardiac Surgery at Medanta: The Medicity.
- Senior Consultant – Cardiac Surgeon, at Escorts Heart Institution and Ri5earch Centre.
- Chief Consultant – Cardiac Surgeon at Durdons Heart Surgical Centre, Colombo – Sri Lanka
- Indian Association Of Cardiovascular And Thoracic Surgeons (IACTS).
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- Indian College of Cardiology (ICC).
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Member of Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
- Member of International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (ISMICS).
- Member of Indian Association of Surgeons India.
- Member of Indian College of Cardiology