Dr. (Col.) Manjinder Singh Sandhu
Dr. (Col) Manjinder Sandhu has graduated from Armed Forces Medical College in 1986. He did his MD (Medicine) from Pune University and DNB (Medicine) in 1993. He was awarded with the Gold medal for standing first in MD. He has done DM (Cardiology) from PGIMER, Chandigarh in 2001.
He is an interventional cardiologist with an illustrious 16 years’ experience post DM and has independently performed over 20,000 procedures till date. His practice specializes in complex coronary interventions like Primary angioplasty (with usage of Thrombosuction devices, IABP etc.), Bifurcation lesions, Chronic total occlusions and Left Main lesions. He is well versed in usage of adjunctive devices like cutting balloons, angiosculpt, IVUS, Rotablation etc. Most are performed by Radial Route.
He had a distinguished career in the Army Medical Corps and was last posted as Senior Adviser (Medicine and Cardiology) at Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt and was also holding appointment of Addl. Professor of Medicine and Cardiology at Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi Cantt.
He has had the honor of being the accompanying Cardiologist to The President of India on tours.
He is a fellow of American College of Cardiology and Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions
He joined Artemis Hospital in July 2011 as Director- Cardiology and was re-designated as Medical Director and Director-Cardiology with effect from 1st April’ 2013 due to his consistent efforts towards achieving the organizational goals. He also has additional responsibility of patient & nursing care services. In addition, he also mentors medical informatics and medical services with the Executive Director. He has recently successfully completed his Masters in Health Administration from Walden University, USA.
- MBBS – Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, 1987
- MD – General Medicine – University of Pune, 1993
- DNB – General Medicine – National Borad of Examinations Ministry of Health Government of India, 1993
- 1986 – 1990 Medical Officer at Indian Army
- 1990 – 1999 Physician at Indian Army
- 1999 – 2010 Cardiologist at Indian Army
- 2011 – 2011 Cardiologist at Batra Hospital
- 2011 – 2014 Director Cardiology at Artemis Hospital
- Fellowship of American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Fellowship of Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI)
- Fellowship of the European Society of Cardiology (FESC)
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- American Heart Association
- Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Golden Key International Honour Society