Dr. Neeraj Bhalla
Dr Neeraj Bhalla is a Graduate of Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) at Pune.He did his Post Graduation in Medicine from AFMC where he won the KK Gupta Gold Medal for standing 1st in the Advanced Course.He completed his DM in Cardiology from PGI Chandigarh and then was at leading Armed Forces hospitals at Bangalore and New Delhi.His previous appointments include Director of Cardiology at Metro Hospitals Delhi and with Max Hospital as Senior Interventional Cardiologist. His present appointment is Chairman Cardiology and Senior Consultant at The BLK Super Specialty Hospital at Pusa Road, New Delhi. He has successfully carried out over 10000 Coronary Angioplasties and is adept in the use of various devices such as Rotablator, Intra vascular Ultrasound and Distal protection devices used in advanced interventional procedures.He has a vast experience in Interventions in the coronary as well as non coronary circulations. He has presented his work at various forums both nationally and internationally He has been invited as Faculty in various national and international meetings.He has been a Professor of Medicine at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences , Bangalore and has been a DNB (Cardiology) teacher.He is a gifted speaker and has conducted numerous CME programmes for professionals and delivered many talks to the public.
Dr Bhalla is elected for the prestigious Fellowship of American College of Cardiology(FACC).
- MBBS – Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, 1981
- MD – Medicine – Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, 1988
- DM – Cardiology – POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, CHANDIGARH, 1996
- FACC – American College of Cardiology, 2016
2002 – 2004 Senior Interventional Cardiologist and Officer at Cardiac Cath Lab at Army Hospital R&R
2001 – 2002 Honorary Consultant at Manipal Heart Foundation and the Wockhardt Hospital
2001 – 2002 Professor Of Medicine at Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences
1996 – 2002 Cardiologist at Command Hospital Air Force
1990 – 1994 Medical Specialist at Army Hospital
1989 – 1989 Clinical Tutor/Senior Registrar Medicine at AFMC
1982 – 1986 Medical Officer at Air Force Units
1981 – 1982 Rotating Internship at Command Hospital Air Force
Sr. Consultant & Director In Cardiology Department at BLK Super Specialty Hospital
Officer In Charge at Cardiac Cath Lab Army Hospital (RR)
Director Cardiology at Metro Heart Vascular Institute
Senior Interventional Cardiologist at Max Heart and Vascular Institute Saket
37559 Delhi Medical Council, 2011
- Lumen Global Award for Heart Attack Management from Dr AK Walia former Health and Finance Minister , Delhi Govt – 1988.
- KK Gupta Gold Medal for standing first in Medicine – 1989.
- Commendation by Chief of Air Staff Medal – 2000.
- Cardio Pulmonary Update AH (R&R) – 2003.
- Invited as Adviser for the Annual conference of Cardiological Society of India – 2006.
- FMRC Projects ( Research Projects done under the aegis of Armed Forces Medical Research Council).
- As Principal Worker in Ambulatory BP recording in diagnosis of White Coat Hypertension and monitoring of BP control – 2000.
- As Associate Worker in Serum Lipid profiles in normal and IHD patients – 2002
- Life Member Cardiological Society of India (National)
- Life Member Cardiological Society of India (Delhi Chapter)
- Life Member CSI Bangalore Chapter
- Fellow of Endovascular Intervention Society of India
- Member of Indo French Cardiology Society