Dr. Adarsh C K
Dr Adarsh CK is one of the most talented, patient, polite, experienced gastroenterologists of Karnataka. He has graduated from most prestigious institutions of India. He has special interest in GI bleed, pancreatic, Hepatitis B, C and other liver diseases as well as inflammatory bowel diseases.
He is well versed with advanced endoscopic procedures like enteroscopy, spyglass, capsule endosocpy, ERCP, and endosocpic ultrasound.
He has been active academically throughout his career with many international and national publications to his credit. He has been part of many states, national and international conferences as a speaker/ chairperson.
MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DNB (Gastroenterology)
1997-2003 MBBS- J.J.M. Medical College, Davanagere
2004-2007 MD (General Medicine)- Mysore Medical College, Mysore
2011 DNB (Gastroenterology)- St John’s Medical college, Bangalore
2014 Worked as Assistant Professor at St John’s Medical College, Bangalore
2014 Consultant Gastroenterologist at BGS Global Hospitals, Bangalore
- Member, Indian National Association for Study of the Liver (INASL)
- Member, Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Member, Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI)
- Member, Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Best poster presentation at INASL, Chandigarh, 2011
- Dissertation was accepted as oral paper at AASLD 2011, San Francisco
- Successfully cleared PLAB 1 and 2 exams, 2005
- Second prize for poster presentation at KAPICON, Tumkur 2005
- Second prize at National HIV conference, Mysore, 2005
- Consolation prize in quiz competition at ENDOCON 2012, Kolkata