Dr. Pratik Yashavant Patil is a reputed physician with vast knowledge and expertise in Infectious diseases. His mantra is based on providing his patients personalized care and showing compassion for a faster healing process. He encourages patients to follow healthy lifestyle changes and healthy habits. He is currently associated with Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road.
Professional Qualification :
Dr. Pratik Patil Yashavant after finishing MBBS from TN Medical College & BYL Nair Ch.Hospital, Mumbai, Dr. Patil went on to complete Diplomate of National Board in General Medicine from Kerala Institute of Medical sciences, Trivandrum in the year 2015. He then pursued and completed Fellowship in National Board (FNB) Infectious Diseases from Apollo Hospitals, Chennai in the year 2018.
He has contributed in reputed research and publications and has been a part of many National and international conferences.
Areas of Interest:
- HIV and related infections
- Tuberculosis and MDR TB
- Fever of unknown origin
- Community acquired infections like Dengue, Malaria, Typhoid, Pneumonia, Meningitis.
- Infections in critically ill patients
- Infections in organ transplant recipients, other immuno suppressed patients, oncology patients
- Prosthesis related infections (orthopaedic and others)
- Adult vaccination and travel advice
- Hospital infection control and antimicrobial stewardship