Dr. Murtaza Ahmed Chishti
Dr. Murtaza Ahmed Chishti, or Dr. Murtaza A Chishti, is a cardiac surgeon and heart-lung transplant surgeon with 34+ years of experience.He has bagged many awards, including award by the Society of Heart Failure and Transplant at Kochi and award by Heart Failure 360 at 3rd Annual Conference. Additionally, he has been honored by CM Vasundra Raje with the “Certificate of Excellence” for his work in Organ Transplantation.
Dr. Chisthi has completed his MBBS and MS from University of Kashmir; MCh from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology.
He has done cardio thoracic fellowships in St. Mary’s hospital, Milwaukee, USA; Royal Perth Hospital, Perth, Australia and Prince Henry and Prince Wales Hospitals in Sydney, Australia.
He specializes in Heart and Lung Transplantation, Total Arterial Re-vascularisation, complex and re-operative coronary Surgery, and Surgery of the Aorta.
He is member of Rajasthan Medical Council.
- MCh, 1990, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Trivandrum
- MS, 1987, University of Kashmir
- MBBS, 1981, University of Kashmir
1. Awarded by heart failure 360 at 3rd Annual Conference for his Contribution as faculty, 2017
2. Awarded by Society of heart failure and transplant for his Contributions in Thoracic Organ Transplant, Kochi, 2016
3. Honored by CM Vasundara Raje with Certificate of Excellence for his work in Organ transplant, 2015
- Director, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Chief, Kota Heart Institute, Kota, 2012
- Senior Consultant, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi, 2009
- Senior Consultant, Sigma Heart Institute, 2001