Best Hospitals in Mumbai
People from all over India and abroad come to Mumbai for quality medical care as some of the best hospitals in the country are present here. These hospitals are recognized all over the globe for providing the best medical solution and having a high success rate. The patients are guaranteed world-class treatment at an affordable price. The hospitals in Mumbai have the latest infrastructure and follow meticulous standards of excellence and care in providing medical treatment. Also, many of these hospitals have accreditation from the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare (NABH) and Joint Commission International (JCI).
Best hospitals in Mumbai are,
1. Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Center
Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Center is considered to be one of the oldest and the best multi-specialty hospital in Mumbai. The hospital consists of 4 building with over 830 beds and 24 operation theatres.
The team of internationally renowned doctors, nurses, paramedics and technicians provide superior medical treatment for all super specialties. The hospital provides comprehensive treatment using the latest diagnostic and surgical equipmentsuch as PET-Scan, MRI, Linear accelerator, Colour Doppler, etc. Hospital is having most efficient PET scan in mumbai that it takes less than 10 minute to give the result.
1. Specialisation in disposal, cutting-edge equipment.
2. Highly trained and professional nursinf staff
Address: Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Center, Marine Lines, Mumbai, India – 400020
S. L. Raheja Hospital is well known multi-specialist hospital in Mumbai. The hospital is a Sub branch of a Fortis Associate. Raheja hospital has more than 150 beds and advance medical treatment technology.
The hospital is also ranked among the top 15 hospitals in Mumbai. The speciality of the hospital are Diabetes, Cardiac, oncology & Neuro Sciences.
1. The hospital is also India’s first hospital to introduce IORT therapy for cancer patients.
2. RAHEJA HOSPITAL also received certification from National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers judged on strict 250 parameters for Treatment Brilliance, Blood Bank, and overall hospital.
Address: S. L. Raheja Hospital, Police Colony, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016
3. Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre
The hospital is well-known globally for its continual excellence in medical care, latest infrastructure and best medical expertise.This 323 bed hospital caters to 1500 out-patients and 300 in-patients every day. It provides affordable medical services for over 20 medical departments and is acclaimed as one of the best hospital in Mumbai.
1. India’s best multi-speciality hospital in metro.
2. Gold winner of Reader’s digest Trusted Brand Award-2012
Address: Lilavati Hospital & Research Center, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra West, Mumbai, India – 400050
4. P.D Hinduja Hospital
Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre is apremier tertiary care hospital in Mumbai.It is a 381 bed hospital with NABL and NABH accreditation.
The hospital has been a leader in initiating many crucial surgeries and was the first hospital in Mumbai to perform lung transplant, peripheral blood stem cell transplant and cadaver kidney transplant.20% of the patients are provided with treatment at a subsidized rate.
1. Ultra-model territory care Hospital
2. 57 critical care beds.
Address: Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre,Veer Savarkar Marg, Mahim, Mumbai, India – 400 016
5. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Center
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospitals one of the leading hospitals in Mumbai which is recognized all over the globe for its excellence in diagnostic, clinical and research facilities.
This 750 bed hospital is accredited by JCI and NABH for quality and safety. KDAH has the largest number of critical care beds in Mumbai. The Full Time Specialists System (FTSS) ensures easy access to the specialists attached to the hospital. Ithas the latest equipment such as SPECT, 40 Slice PET-CT and 64 Slice Dual Source CT. Minimally invasive surgery for a complex procedure is possible due to da Vinci Surgical System.
1. 115 ICUs, including pediatric and neo-natal facilties
2. Specialist in centre of brain and nervous system and rehabilation
Address: Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Center, Rao Saheb AchutraoPatwardhan Marg, Four Bunglows, Andheri (W), Mumbai, India – 400053
6. Dr.LH Hiranandani Hospital
The Dr.LH Hiranandani Hospital at Powai is one of the first hospitals in Mumbai to be accredited National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH).
This 240 bed hospital has world-class infrastructure, internationally trained doctors and nurses. It has several facilities such as daycare, pharmacy, cafeteria, ATM services, etc.Attendants of the patients are provided all meals free of cost.
1. It is one of the best hospital in the outskirts of Mumbai with specialisation in major fields like neurology,cancer etc.
2. It has acclaimed doctors specialising in diseses like cancer, nephrology etc.
Address: Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital, Hill Side Avenue, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, India – 400 076
7. Breach Candy Hospital
Breach Candy Hospital is a renowned hospital in Mumbai having some of the best doctors in the country. It offers excellent medical expertise, quality diagnostics and dedicated nursing care.
The hospital is considered a pioneer in interventional cardiology. It offers a variety of services such as Endoscopy, Pulmonology, Non-invasive Cardiology, Dentistry, etc. The patients from lower strata of society are treated here at nominal charges or free of cost.
1. It is located in the heart of the city and the accessiblity of the hospital is convienient by air,rail as well as road.
2. Medical expertise,excellent nursing care and quality diagonsis
Address: Breach Candy Hospital Trust, Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai, India – 400026
Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre is one of the oldest privately run multi-speciality hospital in Mumbai.The hospital has 364 in-patients bed of which 75 are ICU beds.
It has 265 consultant doctors and 140 resident doctors who are supported by experienced and dedicated staff. Jaslok Hospital has the latest technology and equipment to provide treatment for the most complex and advanced problems. It has the highest success rate in India for a liver transplant. Patients from BalAsha Trust / AshaSadan orphanage are treated here free of cost.
1. It is one of the oldest hospitals and has surgeons with over a decade’s experience.
2. Upgraded and improved patient care.Also a pioneer in health education.
Address: Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Dr. Deshmukh Marg, Pedder Road, Mumbai, India – 400026
Saifee hospital is a premier 254 bed multi-specialty hospital in Mumbai which has been serving domestic as well as international patients since 2005.
The patients are being provided preventive, curative and holistic care at an affordable price. It offers a wide range of specialties from day care procedures to complex surgeries. The Minimal Invasive Surgery Theatre is equipped with full HD (1920×1080) Integrated System and the ArcadisOrbic 3D. The hospital is fitted with 1.5 Tesla MRI with TIM technology that can scan the whole body in 8 seconds.
1. Affordable prices for critical illness. 2. It provides excellent care at a very economic cost which makes it most popular
Address: Saifee Hospital, MaharshiKarve Marg, Girgaon, Mumbai, India – 400004
10. Fortis Hospital, Mulund
Fortis Hospital, Mulund is one of the best hospitals in Mumbai offering a range of diagnostic and treatment services.
This 300 bed hospital is JCI and NABH accredited having world-class infrastructure and highly dedicated and experienced surgeons and paramedical staff. They provide services for nephrology, cardiology, urology, neurosciences, etc. It has several branches all over India.
1. It is one of the fastest growing hospitals in the country with internationally acclaimed doctors.
Address: Fortis Hospital, Mulund Goregaon Link Road, Mulund (W), Mumbai, India – 400078
11. Apollo Hospital, Mumbai
Apollo Hospital in Navi Mumbai is a 500 bed multi-specialty hospital that offers comprehensive super-specialty services under one roof.
Apollo hospital is considered as one of the most advanced hospitals in Mumbai having the latest technology and facilities. They have 13 ultra-modern operation theatres and 120 state-of-the-art ICU beds. The hospital is fitted with the latest diagnostic equipment such as 3 Tesla MRI, 128 slice CT scan, 500 MA and 800 MA Digital X-Ray and much more.
1. the hospital offers advanced treatment with latest technology.
Address: Apollo Hospital, Parsik Hill Road, Off Uran Road, Sector 23, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, India – 400614
12. Jupiter Hospital
Jupiter Hospital is an NABH certified 325 bed multi-specialty tertiary care hospital in Thane, Mumbai. This ultra- modern hospital has the latest medical resources and facilities along with the team of experienced and dedicated doctors and support staff.
The hospital offers futuristic and innovative approach towards healthcare. They are renowned for their specialization in liver and kidney transplantation, cancer care and bone and joint care.
1. It provides sophisticated treatment with advanced treatment
Address: Jupiter Hospital, Eastern Express Highway, Thane, Mumbai India – 400601
13. J. J. Hospital
Sir J. J. Hospital is the largest referral hospital in Mumbai having 1352 in-patient bed. It is one of the best government hospitals in Mumbai providing free service to all the patients.
It has a separate OPD building which caters to around 1500 patients daily. People from all over India come here for treatment. They have super specialty department for neurology, neurosurgery, cardiology, nephrology, pediatric surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, urology and plastic surgery.
1.There are facilities of all laborities,X-Ray, ECG, Citi-Scan. MRI and major surgeries.
Address: J. J. Hospital, J J Marg, Nagpada-Mumbai Central, Off Jijabhoy Road, Mumbai, India – 400008
14. Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital
Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital is one of the best Civic-Government run hospitals in Mumbai providing quality care to people from all over the country.
The trauma Care Centre at the hospital is recognized all over Asia for its most advanced equipment and facilities. It handles 19 lakh OPD patients every year. This 1462 bed hospital provides services in all specialties and many super-specialties completely free of cost or at anextremely nominal cost. They have special clinics for hemato-oncology, stem cell therapy, thalassemia and learning disability. They have a well-established and renowned renal transplant facility at the hospital.
1. It is one of the best municipal hospitals in Mumbai which provides treatment to patients at a very low cost.
Address: Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Road, Sion West, Mumbai India – 400022
15. King Edward Memorial Hospital (KEM)
Established in 1926, King Edward Memorial (KEM) Hospital is one of the foremost medical care institutions in Mumbai.
Around 1.8 million out-patients and 85000 in-patients are treated here annually by 390 staff physicians and 550 resident doctors. The 1800 bedded hospital provides basic care and advanced treatment facilities in all fields of medicine and surgery. KEM is a government funded hospital in Mumbai providing virtually free of cost services to underprivileged sections of the society.
1. Facilities of critical surgeries and medical healthcare is available.
Address: King Edward Memorial Hospital, Acharya Donde Marg, Parel, Mumbai, India – 400012
16. Seven Hills Hospital
Seven Hills Hospitals is one of the finest and biggest hospitals in Mumbai having modern infrastructure and latest facilities. It is built on 17 acres having 16 blocks with 11 levels each.
The hospital has 1500 in-patient bed capacity with 36 operation theatres. It has JCI, NABH, NABL and AHA accreditation. The hospital is equipped Linac Accelerator (NovalisTx) and High dose rate Brachytherapy for cancer treatment.
1. Delivering affordable health care service and experience of over 12 years.
Address: Seven Hills Hospital, SevenHills Health City, MarolMaroshi Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai India – 400059
17. Kohinoor Hospital
Kohinoor hospital is one of the best hospitals in Mumbai with LEED Platinum certified hospital. Kohinoor Hospital provides latest technology, expert healthcare professional and many more.
This multi-specialty hospital in Mumbai is certainly located is easily accessible in time of emergencies and is effectively available in time of crises.
1. 2D Echo with Colour Doppler /Stress Test /TMT
2. 3,300 Investigations – From Routine Checks to Special Tests
3. S.I.C.U./I.C.C.U. and N.I.C. U./ P.I.C.U
Address: Kirol Road, Off LBS Road, Kurla (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400070
18. Wockhardt Hospital
Wockhardt hospital’s is in the service from 40-years tradition caring and innovation bring up by wockhardt ltd. Wockhardt hospitals has become one of the most top hospitals in Mumbai.
Wockhardt Hospitals has turned into a main wellbeing specialist organization with its solid nearness in the western parts of the nation i.e. Mumbai, Nagpur, Rajkot, Nasik and Surat. This gathering of 9 healing centers satisfies the need of the group in its picked field of super claim to fame like Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Esthetics and Minimal Access Surgery.
1. Innovation in Quality of Service Delivery: Wockhardt hospital.
2. Accomplished full time and visiting team of over 50 cardiologists and cardiac surgeons by wockhardt hospital.
Address: 1877, Doctor Anandrao Nair Marg, Near Agripada Police Station, Mumbai Central East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400011
19. Godrej Memorial Hospital
Godrej Memorial Hospital is a modern and one of the best hospitals in Mumbai with multi -specialty which is proximity to Vikhroli railway station.
The hospital provides super-specialty services, which include Hyperbaric Medicine and HBOT and also focuses on emergency care.
Godrej hospital provides General Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, Orthopedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Psychiatry, Dentistry, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Physiotherapy, etc.
Other facilities are adult and new born Intensive care units, Operation theaters, Endoscopy center, Dialysis, Maternity rooms, Diet & Nutrition, etc.
1. Diagnostics – Day & Night No advance deposits (for Admission)
2. Free surgeries for (BPL families) children born with deformities of the mouth and lips (Cleft lip and palate)
3. Free Anti Retro-viral Treatment (ART) Center for people living with HIV and AIDS.
Address: Opposite Godrej Tower, Eastern Express Hwy, Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400079.
20. Holy Spirit Hospital
Holy Spirit hospital is a charitable trust located at Andheri Mumbai which is owned and manages by Missionary sister’s servant of the Holy Spirit.
Holy Spirit hospital started with 65 beds now they have now upgraded to 300 bed multi-specialty tertiary care hospital. Holy Spirit Hospital is top hospitals in Mumbai.
1. Holy Spirit Hospital are awarded with NABH
2. Mother Teresa Sadbhavana Award
3. 10% of our patients are the getting free treatment and 70% are getting concessional rate for low income rate.
Address: Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400093
21. SIR H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre
The Tower is a recently developed 19-story building, lodging Emergency Medical Services, the Out-Patient Department, In-Patient Services, Diagnostics, Operation Theater Complex, Executive Health Check, and separate floors for Day Care, and Woman and Child Health. We have an entire floor for free and subsidised in-patient beds. Situated crosswise over two stories, the Intensive Critical Care Unit (ICU) has beds designed to the single-room idea. There are Isolation Rooms on each floor.
1. It is 341-bed multi-specialty hospital 2. The CT scan is Asia’s first, and the world’s fifth. India’s first Pneumatic Tube system transports medicines and materials, while separate, parallel lines carry Bio-Medical Wastes.
Address: Prarthana Samaj, Raja Rammohan Roy Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400004.
The TATA Memorial Hospital is located in Parel, Mumbai. They are specialist in cancer treatment and Research Centre.
TATA Memorial Hospital is one of the top hospitals in Mumbai in cancer treatment and a pioneer institute for basic research. In case of patient care specialization is treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (A.L.L). Every year nearly 30000 new patient visit to the clinics from all over India and from neighboring countries.
1. About 60% of the cancer patients get essential care at the Hospital of which more than 70% are get treatment almost free of any charges. More than 1000 patients go to the OPD every day for therapeutic exhortation or for follow-up treatment.
2. Almost 8500 major operations are performed yearly and 5000 patients treated with Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy every year in multi-disciplinary projects conveying built up medications.
Address: Prarthana Samaj, Raja Rammohan Roy Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400004.
23. MGM -Mahatma Gandhi Mission
MGM is one of the best hospitals in Mumbai. MGM seeks to create affordable, sustainable and quality healthcare for the community.
MGM is fully equipped with 176 bed capacity which is accredited the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) certificate. MGM Hospital offers high quality, cost effective care.
1. Trauma Centre and 24hours Advanced Emergency
2. 36-bed Critical Care and 12-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Units
3. Well-equipped computerized NABL Accredited Pathology Laboratory.
Address: Near Vashi Police Station & Navi Mumbai Sports Association, Sector No 3, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400703
24. Apollo Spectra Hospitals
Apollo Hospitals was the pioneer with integrated healthcare in Asia, as well as globally. Apollo is chain of quality hospitals in Mumbai and in Asia.
It includes over 10000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2200 pharmacies, over 100 diagnostic clinic and primary care.15 academic institutions and a research foundation.
1. The hospital is fitted with the latest diagnostic equipment such as 3 Tesla MRI, 128 slice CT scan, 500 MA and 800 MA Digital X-Ray and much more.
Address: Opp. Gate, Off Eastern Fwy, Bus Depot Rd, Govandi Slums, Deonar, Shivaji Nagar, Mumbai,Maharashtra, India 400088.
25. Advanced Multi-Specialty Hospital
Advanced Multi-Specialty Hospital regardless of whether it is a standard wellbeing checkup for people or family, diagnostics, non-invasive care or welcoming your baby in the world, our staff of 120 individuals continues conveying administrations with adoration and care to our patients.
1. Fully equipped 14 bed ICU and Critical Care Unit
2. Digital Radiology (X-Ray), Ultrasonography, Color Doppler, 2D Echo.
3. USG Guided Procedures – F.N.A.C. / Biopsies / Tapping’s and Drainage Procedures.
Address: CMPH Medical College Campus, Natakar Gadkari Marg, Irla, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400056.
Contact us now for,
Medical Second Opinion, Best Treatment Plan
Cost Estimate and Tele-Consultation
Email: Contact@ExpertChikitsa.com, Call or WhatsaApp: +91 80955 04033