Mediheal Hospital, Nakuru, Nairobi
We, Mediheal Hospitals Nakuru Nairobi, are one of the leading private healthcare providers in Kenya with high focus on quality, cost effective healthcare, and respect for human beings. Mediheal was founded with an objective of providing world class healthcare. This has prompted our participation in numerous charitable endeavours to assist the less fortunate members of the society. Such deliberate efforts have earned us immense respect from our trustworthy client-base drawn from as far as Southern Sudan, Eastern Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi, fostering a rapid expansion for the last ten years.
Ad Best Medical Treatment in India – Find Cost Estimate, Second Opinion and Apply Indian Medical Visa Claimed
- Be the first one to rate!
Best Medical Treatment in India
Finding The Best Medical Treatment Options in India India is leading International destination for Advanced Medical treatment in Cancer, Heart, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Kidney, Liver, Gastroenterology, ENT, Plastic Surgery, etc. But Finding The Best Doctor, Hospital who can provide High Quality Successful treatment at Affordable cost is very very important. The Best approach to get started is, Get detailed treatment Plan and Opinion Ask for Cost Estimate Doctor Profile and Hospital services Video Consultation with Senior Doctor Reviews, Testimonials and Success Rate Decide the Best Doctor and Hospital Apply for India Medical Visa [/vc_column_text][vc_btn title="Contact Here for Assistance on Cost, Treatment Plan and Appointment" color="info" css_animation="lightSpeedIn" link="url:https%3A%2F%2Fapi.whatsapp.com%2Fsend%2F%3Fphone%3D918095504033|||"][vc_column_text] Evaluating Multiple Treatment Options including Doctor, Hospitals and Cost is Hi
- Be the first one to rate!
Indian Medical Visa Online
India Medical Visa - Apply for Online Appointment All patients coming to India for Medical treatment should apply for Medical Visa. There are two categories for Indian Medical Visa, Regular Medical Visa Medical eVisa (online visa) Documents required for Indian Medical Visa, Passport with minimum 6 months validity and 2 blank pages. Recent Passport size photographs Proof of residential address /National ID Latest Medical Reports from treating Doctor or Hospital. Passport copy of the attendant (for the medical attendant visa, Maximum 2) Medical Visa Invitation letter from reputed Hospital in India is compulsory and same letter should be also sent to local Indian Embassy. (Apply here for letter) [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text] Book India Medical Visa Online Appointment [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text] [contact-form-7 id="8976" title="Apply for Indian Medical Visa"] [/vc_column_text][vc_btn title="Cont
- Be the first one to rate!
Indian Medical Treatment
India Medical Treatment - Apply for Online Appointment All patients coming to India for Medical treatment should apply for Medical Letter. There are two categories for Indian Medical Treatment Letters, Regular Medical Letter eMedical Letter (online) Documents required for Indian Medical Treatment, Passport with minimum 6 months validity and 2 blank pages. Recent Passport size photographs Proof of residential address /National ID Latest Medical Reports from treating Doctor or Hospital. Passport copy of the attendant (for the medical attendant treatment, Maximum 2) Medical Invitation letter from reputed Hospital in India is compulsory and same letter should be also sent to local Indian Embassy. (Apply here for letter) [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text] Book India Medical Online Appointment [/vc_column_text][vc_btn title="Contact here for Indian Medical Treatment assistance" color="success" css_animation="rollIn" lin
We have two facilities in Nairobi, and one each in Eldoret, Nakuru, and Kigali offering tertiary level, diagnostic and therapeutic services. Within these facilities we attend to most medical and surgical patients including but not limited to trauma, neurology, cardiac, renal, gynaecology, and gastroenterology. Our group’s facilities comprises of over 250 beds, seven operating theatres, two Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machines and three Computerized Tomography (CT) Scanners among other advanced equipment. Additionally, our innovative approach to healthcare provision has enabled us to be the pioneers in the fields of Assisted Reproductive Techniques (also known as Test Tube Babies and IVF), non-invasive pain management and cosmetic surgery, amongst others. This has enabled us over the years to effectively serve thousands of patients.
The group is professionally governed by highly experienced Board of Directors with various committees & sub committees.
To be the most responsive and innovative healthcare provider, thus positively impacting communities in Africa and beyond.
- To provide medical care of international standards that is affordable by every individual
- To achieve and maintain excellence in health education and research and provide for the benefit of humanity
- To transcend the realm of curative care with a new focus on preventive care
- To build an infrastructure that will create an environment to protect and nurture our future generation
Our core values include:
- Sense of Urgency
- Respect for people
Our differentiators as world class healthcare providers are:
- We do not collect any deposit when patients get registered to be admitted.
- We have invested in state of the art ICU equipment and provide top notch ICU services across our locations.
- We are the pioneers in IVF treatment with the highest success rate in the region.
- One of the top celebrated Gynaecologists is available round-the-clock to take care of the needs of the patients.
- We provide comprehensive orthopaedic services managed by our committed in house Orthopaedic surgeons.
- We have resident doctors available 24/7.
- We have affiliations with all insurance companies and corporate clients and are supported by a range of specialty doctors.
- We have state-of-the art operating theatres that have a committed team of experts providing extraordinary service
- Our Advanced Pathology services includes a range of over 4500 tests
- As a group, we boast a current capacity of 250 fully equipped beds.
- We have installed state-of-the art Haemodialysis units and provide continuous dialysis support to our patients.
- We have introduced innovative Non-invasive Pain Management treatments with endoscopic disc operations.
- Our exclusive and cutting-edge Cosmetology and Plastic Surgery department is headed by some of the world-renowned specialists.
- We have introduced many day care procedures, innovative key hole surgeries with minimum stay in the hospital.
Mediheal Hospital was established in the year 2010 in Nakuru, Kenya as a state-of-the-art 120-bed facility offering specialist and integrated care. The hospital covers an entire spectrum of affordable healthcare services in a welcoming and comfortable environment.
- Exceptional team of resident doctors in Internal Medicine, Urology & Nephrology, Gynaecology, Dentistry, Radiology and Pathology
- Scope of services include, but not limited to, Trauma, Renal and Gynaecology
- Infrastructure includes Operating Theatres, Casualty Unit, Maternity Wards, 64 Slice CT Scan etc.
- Equipped with Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and High Dependency Unit (HDU)
- 24×7 ambulatory and evacuation services with a modern ambulance equipped with ICU facilities
Mediheal Diagnostic & Fertility Centre boasts of renowned resident doctors in the areas of
- Internal Medicine
- Noninvasive Pain Management
- Cosmetic Medicine and Surgery
Mediheal Diagnostic & Fertility Centre has facilities to attend to most medical and surgical patients including but not limited to
- Dental services
- Laboratory services
- Pharmacy Services
- Radiology services
- Daycare procedures.
Additionally, Mediheal Diagnostic & Fertility Centre is also a pioneer branch in the fields of Assisted Reproductive Techniques (also known as test tube babies and IVF).
The Achievements We Have Pioneered
The Group has two facilities in Nairobi, and one each in Eldoret, Nakuru, and Kigali, offering tertiary level, diagnostic and therapeutic services. Within these facilities we attend to major and minor surgeries along with primary and tertiary healthcare services. We have pioneered many innovations and healthcare standards while attending to medical and surgical patients including but not limited to trauma, neurology, cardiac, renal, gynaecology, and gastroenterology.
- Some of the achievements that we have pioneered:
- 1000+ IVF cycles per year – Mediheal Hospitals delivered the First IVF baby in Rwanda
- First laparoscopic donor nephrectomy for renal transplant in East Africa.
- More than 50 Renal Transplants with highest success rates in Africa
- First Thoracic paraspinal tumour confirmed to be Paraganglioma (Thoracic Pheochromocytoma) in Africa
- Pioneers in the field of non-invasive pain management and cosmetic surgery
- First in the region for complete removal of endoscopic transsphenoidal pituitary
- Treating the case of post inflammatory cervical kyphosis with quadriplegia and respiratory distress
- Rare case of dorsal dermoid tumor with tethering of dorsal cord
Our centers of excellence
- Woman and Child Care (Neonatology)
- Assisted Reproductive Technique (IVF).
- Advanced Neurology/Neurosurgery.
- Non-invasive pain management and Spine Surgery.
- Joint Replacement & Reconstructive Surgery (Shoulder/Knee/Hip).
- Organ Transplant (Liver & Kidney)
- Minimally invasive GI surgery
- Dental & Cosmetic Surgery
DR. VINAYAK INGALAGI
DR. SANDEEP SHARMA
DR. SIMON MWANGI
DR. ELPHAS YEGO
DR. JOHN WACHIRA
DR. BERNARD GWER
DR. BETT WILSON
Consultant ENT Specialist
DR. MUGENYA GEORGE
DR. ISAAC NGETICH
Consultant General Surgeon
DR. WAHOME GEOFFERY
DR. PAMELA TSIMBIRI
DR. SIMON OBURE
DR. SHAHID AKHTAR
Nakuru Town Clinic,
DR. MOHAN LAL H.BISNOI
DR. AEMEN ASHER
Medical Director & Consultant