We have two facilities in Nairobi, and one each in Eldoret, Nakuru, and Kigali offering tertiary level, diagnostic and therapeutic services. Within these facilities we attend to most medical and surgical patients including but not limited to trauma, neurology, cardiac, renal, gynaecology, and gastroenterology. Our group’s facilities comprises of over 250 beds, seven operating theatres, two Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machines and three Computerized Tomography (CT) Scanners among other advanced equipment. Additionally, our innovative approach to healthcare provision has enabled us to be the pioneers in the fields of Assisted Reproductive Techniques (also known as Test Tube Babies and IVF), non-invasive pain management and cosmetic surgery, amongst others. This has enabled us over the years to effectively serve thousands of patients.
The group is professionally governed by highly experienced Board of Directors with various committees & sub committees.
To be the most responsive and innovative healthcare provider, thus positively impacting communities in Africa and beyond.
- To provide medical care of international standards that is affordable by every individual
- To achieve and maintain excellence in health education and research and provide for the benefit of humanity
- To transcend the realm of curative care with a new focus on preventive care
- To build an infrastructure that will create an environment to protect and nurture our future generation
Our core values include:
- Sense of Urgency
- Respect for people
Our differentiators as world class healthcare providers are:
- We do not collect any deposit when patients get registered to be admitted.
- We have invested in state of the art ICU equipment and provide top notch ICU services across our locations.
- We are the pioneers in IVF treatment with the highest success rate in the region.
- One of the top celebrated Gynaecologists is available round-the-clock to take care of the needs of the patients.
- We provide comprehensive orthopaedic services managed by our committed in house Orthopaedic surgeons.
- We have resident doctors available 24/7.
- We have affiliations with all insurance companies and corporate clients and are supported by a range of specialty doctors.
- We have state-of-the art operating theatres that have a committed team of experts providing extraordinary service
- Our Advanced Pathology services includes a range of over 4500 tests
- As a group, we boast a current capacity of 250 fully equipped beds.
- We have installed state-of-the art Haemodialysis units and provide continuous dialysis support to our patients.
- We have introduced innovative Non-invasive Pain Management treatments with endoscopic disc operations.
- Our exclusive and cutting-edge Cosmetology and Plastic Surgery department is headed by some of the world-renowned specialists.
- We have introduced many day care procedures, innovative key hole surgeries with minimum stay in the hospital.
Mediheal Diagnostic & Fertility Centre, (Parklands) Nairobi was established in the year 2006 as a full-fledged Diagnostic & Fertility Centre with high focus on quality, cost effective healthcare services and to provide international standard medical care within the reach of every individual.
The center at Nairobi provides an attractive and welcoming environment for patients and visitors with modern consulting rooms through which patients benefit from modern healthcare facilities.
Mediheal Diagnostic & Fertility Centre boasts of renowned resident doctors in the areas of
- Internal Medicine
- Noninvasive Pain Management
- Cosmetic Medicine and Surgery
Mediheal Diagnostic & Fertility Centre has facilities to attend to most medical and surgical patients including but not limited to
- Dental services
- Laboratory services
- Pharmacy Services
- Radiology services
- Daycare procedures.
Additionally, Mediheal Diagnostic & Fertility Centre is also a pioneer branch in the fields of Assisted Reproductive Techniques (also known as test tube babies and IVF).
The Achievements We Have Pioneered
The Group has two facilities in Nairobi, and one each in Eldoret, Nakuru, and Kigali, offering tertiary level, diagnostic and therapeutic services. Within these facilities we attend to major and minor surgeries along with primary and tertiary healthcare services. We have pioneered many innovations and healthcare standards while attending to medical and surgical patients including but not limited to trauma, neurology, cardiac, renal, gynaecology, and gastroenterology.
Some of the achievements that we have pioneered:
- 1000+ IVF cycles per year – Mediheal Hospitals delivered the First IVF baby in Rwanda
- First laparoscopic donor nephrectomy for renal transplant in East Africa.
- More than 50 Renal Transplants with highest success rates in Africa
- First Thoracic paraspinal tumour confirmed to be Paraganglioma (Thoracic Pheochromocytoma) in Africa
- Pioneers in the field of non-invasive pain management and cosmetic surgery
- First in the region for complete removal of endoscopic transsphenoidal pituitary
- Treating the case of post inflammatory cervical kyphosis with quadriplegia and respiratory distress
- Rare case of dorsal dermoid tumor with tethering of dorsal cord
Our centers of excellence
- Woman and Child Care (Neonatology)
- Assisted Reproductive Technique (IVF).
- Advanced Neurology/Neurosurgery.
- Non-invasive pain management and Spine Surgery.
- Joint Replacement & Reconstructive Surgery (Shoulder/Knee/Hip).
- Organ Transplant (Liver & Kidney)
- Minimally invasive GI surgery
- Dental & Cosmetic Surgery