Cardiac Surgery Second Opinion
DO YOU NEED A HEART SECOND OPINION?
The Heart Second Opinion Program was created for patients diagnosed with any heart condition, or for patients who have been told they need a heart-related surgical procedure.
Some patients have already had heart surgery and are now experiencing new symptoms. Others want to know if their medication regimen is the best for them. We also see patients who feel like they aren’t being taken seriously, or patients who want to explore every option and seek the latest advancements in surgical and medical treatment. These are all legitimate reasons to seek a second opinion.
By definition, you must first see a cardiologist or cardiac surgeon to receive a second opinion. If you don’t currently have a cardiologist, we can schedule an appointment for you with one of our top-rated heart specialists.
Some of the diagnoses or procedures we typically provide second opinions for include:
- Atrial fibrillation
- Heart failure
- Cardiac catheterization
- Mitral or aortic valve repair or replacement
- Bypass surgery
- Heart transplant
- Minimally invasive heart surgery
- Transmyocardial revascularization
- Maze procedure
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Other cardiovascular disease
Medial Second Opinion from Expert Cardiac Specialists helps you in,
- Become a more educated healthcare consumer – By seeking a second opinion, you gain more knowledge of your condition and your options. You are more equipped to make informed decisions that can have long-term consequences.
- Confirm that your diagnosis is appropriate – Have all of the appropriate studies and test been completed and interpreted properly? Are there other diagnoses that should be considered?
- Confirm that the recommended treatment is appropriate – Is the treatment plan correct? Is it providing the desired results? Is the treatment plan complete? Have all of the treatment alternatives been discussed?
- Compare outcomes of the treatments you are offered – By obtaining a second opinion, you help ensure that you have been diagnosed appropriately and that you will receive the most appropriate and optimal treatment plan. A second opinion may recommend treatments that may eliminate the need for unnecessary invasive procedures or surgery.
Get Expert Cancer Second Opinion
Contact us for,
Second Opinion, Treatment Plan,
Cost Estimate, Tele-Consultation
Email: Contact@ExpertChikitsa.com, Call or WhatsaApp: