Dr. Sarabpreet Singh
Dr. Sarabpreet Singh is well known embryologist and Andrologist with a vast experience of 16 years.
Dr. Singh is expert in the management of sperm Cryobank and monitors the quality check of Andrology and IVF laboratories
He also has enormous experience in dealing with embryo culture.
Dr. Singh has done a one month training at a national level in In-vitro fertilization at MVC, Chennai in August 2007.
He has also successfully completed a three weeks training on “Assisted Reproduction Techniques and Vitrification” at Krishna IVF clinic in Vizag in December 2008.
He is a freelance editor and writer with Wolters Kluwer since 2008.
Dr. Singh has attended multiple conferences, CME’S and symposiums including the 11thWorld Congress on Pain held at Sydney in Australia in 2005; INDO-US Emergency Medicine Summit in 2005; Phonocon 2006; ISAR conference in 2010 – 2011 and IFS conference in 2009 – 2010.
Currently, Dr. Singh is the member of International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) and Indian Fertility Society.
Dr. Singh has co-authored two books and written medical articles for many journals and newspapers.
Dr. Singh completed his MBBS from GSVM Medical College in 2002 and MD in Anatomy from AIIMS, New Delhi in 2007.
- MD, 2007, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MBBS, 2002, GSVM Medical college
- Senior Resident, AIIMS, New Delhi, 2009
- Senior Resident, VMM college and Safdarjung hospital, 2008
- Senior Resident, DDU hospital, Ludhiana, 2004
- Senior Resident, Dayal Medical Center, Ludhiana, 2003
- Embryo culture
- In-vitro Fertilization (IVF),
Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intracytoplasmic morphologically-selected sperm injection (IMSI)
- Management of Sperm Cryobank
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Vitrification of Oocyte, Embryo and Blastocyst
- Various Andrology techniques and Cryopreservation of semen