IVF Second Opinion
Infertility is such a difficult thing to go through. Disappointment, grief, frustration, fear: by the time you seek expert advice, your emotions have probably already been through the wringer. Somehow, you summoned the courage to ask for help, submit to testing, and undergo treatment, but it’s not working. When all of this emotion and effort is met with more disappointment, where do you turn next?
When you need IVF Second Opinion
- You’ve been under the care of your primary care doctor or OB-GYN and want to explore more specialized help
- You suspect that there may be more to your infertility diagnosis
- You have had several unsuccessful IVF cycles with your current clinic
- You want to try something new that your current clinic can’t offer
- You have concerns about your relationship with your team
- Your doctor recommends that you seek a second opinion
How to prepare for IVF Second Opinion
Work with your provider and current clinic to gather copies of your medical records. These are your property after all.
Make a list of your specific questions during your second opinion consultation. Perhaps you don’t understand some of the testing that is being suggested. Or maybe you feel that a physician isn’t being straight forward about your chances for success. There are no dumb questions here.
Get Expert Cancer Second Opinion
Contact us for,
Second Opinion, Treatment Plan,
Cost Estimate, Tele-Consultation
Email: Contact@ExpertChikitsa.com, Call or WhatsaApp: +91 80955 04033