Dr. Anil Kumar B T
Dr. Anil completed his graduation from Adichunchangiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Mysore University, post graduation in General Medicine from JSS Medical College and Hospital, Mysore.
Dr. Anil went on to pursue his specialization in Nephrology, from Kamineni Hospitals, Hyderabad. With experience almost spanning a decade, Anil’s expertise is in renal transplantation.
He has been involved in more than 300 transplantations. Having participated in several conferences, at national and international levels, Anil has been recognized and also received the best paper award for his presentation, ‘Descriptive profile of diabetic neuropathy in type 2 diabetes and its relationship to glycemic control’. He has expertise in ABO-incompatible, desensitization & swap transplantations.
- MBBS – Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur, 1996
- DNB – Nephrology – Kamineni Hospitals, Hyderabad, 2006
- Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN)
- Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India (PDSI)
- 2003 – 2006 DNB Nephrology Training at Kamineni Hospitals
- 2006 – 2007 Consultant(Nephrology) at Kamineni Hospitals
- 2007 – 2015 Chief Consultant at BGS Global Hospitals
- 2002 – 2003 Nephrology registerar at St John’s medical College Hospitals
44723 Karnataka Medical Council, 1996