Dr. Rajesh Ahlawat
Dr Rajesh Kumar Ahlawat is one of the most experienced & respected Urologist in India
He has an experience of over 39+ years & was the first one to establish Urology and Renal Transplant programs in India at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, Fortis Hospitals, New Delhi, and Medanta, the Medicity, Gurgaon.
Dr Ahlawat pioneered the world’s first Robotic Kidney Transplant with regional Hypothermia.
He did his MBBS & MS (General Surgery) from King Georges Medical College. Following which he pursued his Mch (Urology) from the prestigious AIIMS College.
He was awarded with the prestigious Chakraborty Fellowship by the American Urology Association & the PN Berry Fellowship.
Dr Ahlawat has been honoured with the title of Honorary Lecturer conferred to him by the University College London Hospitals, U.K.
He has successfully performed over 600 laparoscopic and robotic procedures and over 250 renal transplants each year.
His expertise are Endo-Urology (PCNL) for upper tract, Renal Transplantation, Laparoscopic Urology and Robotic Urology.
- MBBS, 1976, King George’s Medical School, Lucknow
- MS, 1980, King George’s Medical School, Lucknow
- MNAMS, 1982, National Board of Examinations (India)
- MCh, 1986, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Fellowship, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi
- Chairman, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delh
- Senior Resident, King George Medical college ,Lucknow
- Professor, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute,Lucknow
- Honorary Lecturer at University College London Hospital
- Urology and Renal Transplantation
- Endo-Urology (PCNL) for upper tract
- Renal Transplantation
- Laparoscopic Urology
- Robotic Urology.