Dr. P P Bapsy
With over 32 years of experience in the field, she has a very long list of achievements. Among them, are awards like the Best Lady outgoing student in Medicine in 1972, Paul Harris Rotary Award , Oration Award from the Indian Society of Haematology and Blood Transfusion, Vasantha Memorial Award and many more.
To her credit, she has more than 110 publications in various National and International journals. She has also written 13 books for academic and professional use.
- In a career span of 32 years, she has done a commendable job in the management of Breast Cancer, Colo- Rectal Cancer and Multiple Myeloma.
- She has worked for nearly 3 decades in premiere institutions in all capabilities of Professor & Head department of medical Oncology and additional charges of superintedent & director.
- Apart from her professional activities, she is also actively involved in Training at the Clinical Research Institute of Gustave Roussy, Paris.
- She has to her credit of organizing three major conferences of ISO and ISMPO.
- Her teaching experience include
- Undergraduate in Medicine for 28 years.
- Post graduate in Medicine for 25 years
- Super-speciality students(DM & MCh) for 16 years
- Guide for PhD Examinations for 10 years.
- Examiner for DM super-speciality course of AIIMS,GCRI and RGUS for 15 years
- Examiner for PhD students for 6 years
- Examiner for DNB for 4 years.
- Clinical Research for 32 years
- Medical monitoring of Clinical trials
- Medical Council/ DNB Inspector.
- Advisory board member of various Pharmaceutical companies.
- Breast Cancer.
- Colo- Rectal Cancer.
- Multiple Myeloma.
Awards & Memberships:
1. Vasantha Memorial Award
2. Paul Harris Rotary Award
3. Oration Award from the Indian Society of Haematology and Blood Transfusion, New Delhi in 2003
4. Member of Association of Physicians in India
5. Member of Indian Medical Association
6. Member of Indian Association of Medical and Paediatric Oncology
7. Executive Member of Indian Association of Medical & Paediatric Oncology