One of the best Medical Oncologist in India, Dr. Nandini Hazarika practices at HOPE Oncology Clinic and at Fortis Memorial research Centre. Dr. Hazarika completed her M.B.B.S and MD – Paediatrics from Gauhati Medical College, Assam as well as a fellowship in Paediatric Oncology from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology.
With nearly 2 decades of experience, Dr. Hazarika excels in Paediatric Oncology, Haematology, different types of Malignancies, Neuroblastoma, Retinoblastoma and Bone Marrow Transplant. Moreover, Dr. Hazarika is a member of many prestigious medical associations and has won awards which are mentioned below.
Awards & Memberships:
1. Best Poster Presentation in the International Society of Paediatric Oncology
2. Fellowship in Paediatric Oncology from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore
3. Member of Indian Society of Neuro Oncology
4. Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics
5. Member of Indian Society of Oncology
6. Member of International Society of Paediatric Oncology