Dr. Avinash Deo
After his completion of M.B.B.S, Dr. Avinash Deo went on to complete his MD – General Medicine from the same KEM Hospital, which is a very prestigious and sought after medical college in Mumbai. With his experience and vast understanding of this field, Dr. Avinash is held in high regards by not only his patients but his peers.
He has successfully treated many cancer patients across India and abroad, so that they can have a second chance at life. Also, Dr. Avinash shows immense interest to teach students in medical colleges. He has served as a registrar for 4 years at his alma mater, KEM Hospital.
For his innovative ideas and treatment methods of cancer, Dr. Avinash is considered among the best oncologist in India.
MBBS – King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, 1986
MD – General Medicine – King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, 1989
Awards & Memberships:
1. National Talent Scholar Award in 1980
2. Awarded second prize in Leprosy Competitive Exam held by Mumbai University.
3. Science Talent Scholar Award by Delhi State in 1978
4. Life Member of Associations of Physicians in India
5. Founder, Life Member of Critical Care Society of India
6. Member of Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology ( ISMPO )
55546 Maharashtra Medical Council, 1986