Dr Sanghavi Meghal Jayant
Dr Sanghavi Meghal Jayant is practicing at Wockhardt Hospital as their Surgical Oncology Department Consultant. She went to KIMS Karad to complete her MBBS; later she joined Dr D.Y. Patil Medical College for garnering her DNB degree, and then she joined Rajawadi Hospital. Dr Jayant also works at Lion TarachandBapa Hospital and Research Centre. She specializes explicitly in breast cancer treatment.
- M.B.B.S from K.I.M.S. Karad
- Internship from L.T.M.G Sion Hospital
- Specialization oncosurgery from Tata Memorial Hospital (3 yrs senior residency)
- Additional 2 months Research Fellowship in Breast Cancer Services done at Tata Memorial Hospital
- D.N.B General Surgery from Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College – Rajawadi Hospital.
Experience: She is currently attached as a consultant oncosurgeon at the following places:
- Sanghavi Clinic – Matunga (E)
- Lion Tarachand Bapa Hospital & Research Centre – Sion (W)
- Hindusabha Hospital – Ghatkopar (W)
- Colony Nursing Home – Matunga(E)
- Shree Manav Seva Sangh – Sion (W)
- Medical Advisor – NGO Kasturi Foundation – Sion (W)
- Has been a Clinical assistant to Dr.Vinod Chandiramani in General Surgery at Hinduja Hospital
- A highly trained oncosurgeon at Tata Memorial Hospital with special interests in breast oncology.
- She takes keen interest to promote awareness & early detection of cancer by organizing & conducting lectures and mammography camps.