Dr. Anil Kumar Kansal
Dr. Anil Kumar Kansal has 23+ years of experience in neurosurgery and has performed more than 10,000 neurosurgical procedures.His expertise lies in the areas of Aneurysm Clipping, Epilepsy Surgery, Neuromodulation (for pain management), Skull Base Surgery and Neurovascular Surgery.
Dr. Anil completed Endoscopic (Brain & Spine) fellowship with Prof. M.R Ghab (Germany) & Prof M. Hussain K.G.M.C. Lucknow.He has been a Guest Speaker in fifteen engagements on Cervical Arthroplasty, Neurological Trauma, and Spinal Trauma.
Recently, he was appreciated for his excellent lecture at AIIMS, New Delhi.
He has done Advanced Spinal Training, Percutaneous Discectomy, Nucleoplasty training, followed by MAST (Minimal Access Spine Techniques) training from General Hospital, Singapore.
Dr. Anil is a member of various renowned organizations like Neurological Society of India, Delhi Neurological Association and Delhi Spine Society.
- M.S (General Surgery)
- M.Ch (Neurosurgery)
Presently working as a Director & HOD – Neuro Surgery & Neuro Spine in BLK Centre for Neurosciences at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Director & HOD Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery – Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
- HOD – Max Hospital, Pitampura
- HOD & Sr. Consultant – Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant – VIMHANS Hospital, Delhi
- Associate Consultant – Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Special Training & Fellowships:
- Endoscopic (Brain & Spine) fellowship with Prof. M.R Ghab (Germany) & Prof M. Hussain K.G.M.C. Lucknow
- Advanced Spinal Training from Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital, South Korea
- Percutanous Disectomy and Neucleoplasty training from Bangkok,Thailand
- MAST (Minimal Access Spine Techniques) training from Gernal Hospital, Singapore
- Training in Advance Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery, Freiburg, Germany
- Training In Advance MIS (Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery),
- Member of NSI (Neurological Society of India)
- DNA ( Delhi Neurological Association)
- Delhi Spine Society, Neuro Spine Society of India
- Member of DMA & IMA
- Executive Member of Delhi Spine Society