Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
Dr. Sandeep Vaishya is renowned Neurosurgeon in India with more than 17 years of experience in the field having worked with some of the top institution and hospitals of India. He is an awardee of the Herbert Krause Medal and the Sundt Fellowship at Mayo Clinic, USA. He has worked as a faculty in the neurosurgery Department at AIIMS. He is one of the foremost surgeons in the world for brachial plexus Injuries and in South Asia for Gamma Knife Surgery. He also specialises in Minimal Invasive and Image Guided Neurosurgery, Intracranial Tumour Surgery including skull base tumours, Functional Neurosurgery , Spinal Surgery, and Peripheral Nerve Surgery.
- MBBS – JIWAJI University Gwalior, 1988
- MS – General Surgery – JIWAJI University Gwalior, 1991
- MCh – Neuro Surgery – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1996.
- Dr Majeed Memorial Oration Karachi, Pakistan – 2008
- Herbert Krause Medal for Best Paper in Neuro-Oncology (NSI 2001)
- Life Membership Award by Mayo Alumni Association
- Gold Medal in Medical school
- Delhi Medical Council
- Medical Council of India (MCI)