Dr Pradyumna Oak
Dr Pradyumna J Oak is a Neurosurgeon and Neurologist in Dadar West, Mumbai and has an experience of 21 years in these fields. Dr. Pradyumna J Oak practices at Shushrusha Citizens Co-Operative Hospital in Dadar West, Mumbai and Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital in Vileparle West, Mumbai. She completed MBBS from Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur in 1995,MD – Neurology (USA) from Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur in 1998 and DM – Neurology from Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital in 2002.
He is a member of Indian Academy of Neurology. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Vascular Surgery,Neurophysiology,Spinal Tap,Nerve and Muscle Disorders and Neurological dysfunction etc
- MBBS – Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur, 1995.
- MD – Neurology (USA) – Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur, 1998
- DM – Neurology – Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, 2002
- Additional Professor (Neurology) at Seth G.S. Medical College & Kem Hospital
- Consultant, Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- Consultant, Saifee Hospital
- Consultant, Nanavati Hospital
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
- Syphilitic hypertrophic pachymeningitis- unusual cause of cavernous sinus syndrome, Neurology India, June 2003.
- Corkscrew angiopathy of intracranial vessels in a young stroke patient case report (jmedicalcasereports, Oct 12)
- Role of Balloon-Expandable Stents in Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease in a Series of 182 Patients (Stroke, 2013 July).
- Stent-assisted coiling in ruptured wide-necked aneurysms: A single- center analysis(SurgNeurolInt)
- Simultaneous Bilateral Carotid Stenting in a Series of 9 Patients: A Single-Center Experience with Review of Literature(J Clin Imaging Sci 2012)