Dr. Vikram Kamath
Dr. Kamath has an experience of 15+ years in treating patients with stroke and Demyelinatingn diseases.
He has clinical interests in Stroke, Demyelinating diseases, Neuroinfections, Neurological Problems and Neuro Infections.He completed his MBBS from Mangalore University, Karnataka, India in 1996 and DM Neuro from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) in 2000.
- MBBS, 1996, Mangalore University, Karnataka
- DM, 2000, Neuro from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
- Senior Resident, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
- Associate Professor, St. Johns Medical Hospital, Bangalore
- Senior Consultant, Apollo Hospital, Bangalore
- Neurological Problems
- Neuro Infections
- Demyelinating diseases