Dr. Atul Prasad
Dr. Atul Prasad is presently working as the Director and HOD at Neurology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
Prior to joining BLK, he worked at Fortis Escorts, New Delhi as Senior Consultant, at ARTEMIS Health Sciences, Gurgaon as Consultant and at Fortis, Noida as Senior Consultant and Head of Neurology.
Dr. Prasad has authored/co-authored 17 chapters and has 38 publications in various International journals.
Specialises in Movement Disorder (Parkinson’s disease), Stroke: Acute Stroke Unit.
Member of renowned organisations such as Indian Academy of Neurology, Neurologist Society of India, Indian Epilepsy Association and Malaysian Society of Neuro Sciences.
- MBBS – University Of Bombay, 1985
- DM – Neurology – Bangalore University, 1992.
- Director & HOD in Neurology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital.
- Senior Consultant & Head of Neurology at Fortis Escorts, Flt Lt Rajan Dhal Fortis,
- Consultant at Artemis Health Sciences.
- Senior Consultant & Head of Neurology at Fortis Hospital.
- Associate Professor of Medicine & Consultant Neurologist at Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia.
- Associate Professor and Head of Neurology at – Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences (IHBAS)
- Senior Resident at Safdarjung Hospital
- Senior Resident at National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences ( NIMHANS)
- Resident at – Rama Krishna Mission Seva Pratisthan & Vivekanand Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMS)
- Indian Academy of Neurology
- Neurological Society of India
- Indian Epilepsy Association (IEA)
- Association of Physicians of India (API)