Dr. Venkataramanan Swaminathan
Dr. Venkataramanan Swaminathan is an Orthopedic Surgeon who understands the complex interplay of various parts of the human body, especially in its day to day function and He able to help people with simple solutions to apparently complex problems. He generally dislikes burdening patients with drugs and instead helps his patients heal their injuries in a “natural’ and scientific way and he teaches/ instructs how they could achieve that.
He can also at the same time perform extremely complex intricate surgeries with excellent results in the fields of Total Joint replacement, Spine surgery, Arthroscopy and Sports surgery, Fracture cum Dislocation and lastly but not the least surgery in Cerebral Palsy.
- MBBS – Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai, 1988.
- MS – Orthopaedics – Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai, 1992.
- Diploma in Orthopaedics – College of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai, 1992
- International Society for Arthroscopy and Knee Surgery
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Society of India
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Awards and Recognitions
Distinction in Anatomy and Biochemistry – 1984
FIRST in MS (Ortho) examinations, Mumbai University – 1992
- 1992 – 1994 Orthopaedic Registrar at Children’s Orthopaedic Hospital, Haji Ali
- 1994 – 1997 Lecturer at Department of Orthopaedics, Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, Mumbai Central
- 1997 – 1999 Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Tamilnadu Hospital
- 1999 – 2017 Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Sooriya Hospital, Saligramam
- 2015 – 2017 Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Apollo Speciality Hospital, Teynampe
60062 Tamil Nadu Medical Council, 1997