Dr Aman Dua
Dr. Aman Dua completed his postgraduate Orthopedics training from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. After completing his senior residency at Department of Orthopedics at AIIMS he went on to Fellowship in Revision Joint Replacement and Bone Transplantation from Princess Alexandra Hospital, BPH and Queensland Bone Bank, Australia. Dr. Aman Dua has extensive experience in the field of Primary and Revision joint replacement and has worked as Senior Consultant for last six years in Joint Replacement Unit at Primus Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
With an experience spanning over 12 years exclusively in the field, he has performed over 3000 Joint Replacement surgeries of Hip and Knee. He has many national and international research articles to his credit and has been selected for Prestigious Ranawat Orthopedic Research Foundation Fellowship. He specializes in the field of Complex Primary Total Hip and Knee Replacement, Revision Hip and Knee Replacement, Computer Navigated surgeries, Realignment Osteotomies around the Knee and use of Bone Allograft in Joint Replacement Surgeries.
- MBBS – Dayanand Medical College & Hospital Ludhiana, Punjab, 2000
- MS – Orthopaedics – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2005
- DNB – Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery – National Board Of Examination, 2006
- Fellowship in Bone & Cartilage transplantation and Revision Joint Surgery, Brisbane, Australia – University of Notre Dame Australia School of Medicine, Sydney, 2004.
- 2002 – 2005 Resident at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- 2005 – 2008 Senior Registrar at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- 2009 – 2010 Assistant Professor at PIMS
- 2011 – 2017 Senior Consultant Joint Replacement at Primus Super Specialty Hospital
- Indian Society for Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Indian Orthopaedic Association