Dr. Bhatiprollu S. Murthy
Dr. Bhatiprollu S. Murthy has an experience of 26 years in joint replacement surgery with thousands of knee replacements & hip replacements to his credit.He does most of his primary replacements surgeries using Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS) and computer assisted navigation system. He is the In-charge of High Risk & Critical Cases like Major Trauma, Pelvic Fractures and Complex Primary and Revision Joint Replacement Cases.
Degrees & Diplomas Fellowships
> MBBS from Chandra Bhanja Medical College,Orrisa, India in 1984
> MS (Orthopedics) from M.K.C.G Medical College, Orrisa, India in 1990
> Fellow of International College of Surgeons (USA) 1997
> Fellowship from Association of Osteosynthesis, Switzerland in 2001
> Visiting fellow joint replacement, Exeter, UK (2002)
> Fellowship (Joint Replacement) from Singapore General Hospitals, Singapore in 2005
> WHO fellow (Trauma), Melbourne, Australia (2006)
> Visiting fellow revision joint replacement, Antwerp, Belgium (2012)
- Unit head & Senior Consultant Fortis Hospital New Delhi
- Associate Professor & Head of the Joint Replacement Unit, Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi
- Registrar, Orthopedics, CIO, Safdarganj Hospital New Delhi
- Registrar, MCKR Hospital, New Delhi
- Registrar Rehab, All India institute of medical Sciences, (A.I.I.M.S)New Delhi
- Faculty For Joint Replacement In Various Prestigious Centers Like Ramaiha Medical College
- Best Outgoing student and all rounder trophy (Biswamber Memorial Trophy), SCB Medical College
- College Blue Award from SCB medical college, Cuttack
- Best Paper Presentations International College Of Surgeons, USA in 1997 & 1998
- Joint Replacement (All Joint Like Knee, Hip etc.)
- Arthroscopic Surgeries For Knee, Shoulder Ankle
- Fractures of Pelvic And Acetabulum
Memberships of Scientific Associations
> Indian Orthopaedic Association (2001).
> International Society for Hip & Knee.
> Indian Arthoplasty Association.
> Delhi Orthopaedic Association.
> Orissa Orthopaedic Association.
> Delhi Medical Association