Dr. Balvinder Rana
Dr. Balvinder Rana is an orthopedic surgeon with 20+ years of experience.
He is a member of Education Committee, American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society, Indian Orthopedic Association, AO Trauma and American Orthopedic Foot, Gurgaon Orthopedic Society and Ankle Society (AOFAS) and President of Indian Foot and Ankle Society.
He has been invited as guest faculty for lectures on Foot and Ankle Surgery at various national and international conferences including lectures in Asian Federation of Foot and Ankle Societies’ conference in Japan, 2016.
Dr. Rana specializes in Ankle arthroscopy, Foot and Ankle deformity correction, Diabetic foot, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Flat foot and bunion reconstruction surgery, Total Ankle Replacement, Charcots Foot and Ankle, Ankle Ligament injuries, Foot and Ankle arthritis and reconstruction and tendon problems in Foot and Ankle.
He has written and published book chapters on trauma and Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- MS, 1998, Nagpur University
- MBBS, 1993, Nagpur University
- Associate Director, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Gurgaon
- Consultant, Kailash Healthcare, Noida
- Foot and Ankle deformity correction,
- Flat foot and bunion reconstruction surgery,
- Diabetic foot,
- Charcots Foot and Ankle,
- Foot and Ankle arthritis,
- Total Ankle Replacement,
- Ankle Ligament injuries,
- Reconstruction and tendon problems in Foot and Ankle,
- Orthopedic Trauma including complex fractures