Dr. S K S Marya
Dr. S K S Marya is one of the renowned orthopedecian in India.
He has a thriving experience of over 30 +Years & over 15,000 Joint Replacement surgeries to his credit.
He has done his MBBS from Maharashi Dayanand university & MS (Ortho) from the eminent PGI, Chandigarh. Following which he did his M.Ch(Ortho) from Liverpool and FRCS from England.
Dr. Marya has pioneered single sitting bilateral knee and hip replacement in Delhi and Gurgaon.
He has Introduced computer-assisted knee and hip replacement surgery.
He has been credited with Unicompartmental (Half Knee) replacement in Delhi and Gurgaon & has performed exclusive work on fractures in joint replacement.
He is an active member of renowned organisations such as Indian Arthroplasty Association, Indian Orthopaedic Association, Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society .Dr Marya specialisations are Joint Replacement Surgery for the joints of upper and lower limbs (Primary and Revision) and Trauma Management based on AO Principles.
||University of Liverpool, U.K
||National Board of Examinations
||Pt. B. D. Sharma Medical College, Rohtak
- Chairman, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2016
- Chairman, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Director, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Hampshire Country Hospital, Winchester (England)
- Joint Replacement Surgery for the joints of upper and lower limbs (Primary and Revision)
- Trauma Management based on A O Principles.