Dr. Gautam Zaveri
Dr. Gautam Zaveri has developed a Comprehensive Spine Treatment Program that includes thorough evaluation, a broad based non- operative care program, and when indicated pain management injections, minimally invasive endoscopic surgery or reconstructive spine surgery.
Dr. Gautam Zaveri is a sought after teacher/ speaker at various symposia/ workshops/ conferences on Management/ Surgery for Spinal Disorders, both in India and abroad. His articles on spinal problems have been widely published in the national press as well as in peer reviewed national and international journals. He is also the author of many chapters that have been published in textbooks of spine surgery.
- MBBS – Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, 1992
- MS – Orthopaedics – Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion,Mumbai, 1995
- D-Ortho – Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion,Mumbai, 1994
- DNB – Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery – Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion,Mumbai, 1996
- Fellowship In Paediatric Spine Surgery – Shriners Hospital for Children, Los Angeles, USA, 1997
- Fellowship in Adult Reconstructive Surgery – Orthoapaedic & Arthritic Hospital, Toronto, Canada, 1998
- Fellowship in Adult Reconstructive Surgery – Sunnybrook Regional Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Canada, 1999.
- Fellow in Spine Surgery – Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham, 2000.
- Fellowship in Spinal Nuerosurgery – Walton Center, Liverpool, 2001
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI)
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Maharashtra Orthopedic Association
- Bombay Orthopedic SocietyBombay Spine Society
AO Spine International
Indian Medical Association (IMA)