Dr. Niraj Sharad Kasat
Dr Niraj is an accomplished and trained Orthopedic & Joint Replacement surgeon. He specializes in minimally invasive and computer assisted knee and hip Replacement surgery. He did adult reconstruction felllowship at Tan Tock Seng hospital in Singapore. Thereafter he worked in Singapore at Changi general hospital in joint replacement and trauma divsion of orthopedic department for 3 years. He was felicitated with best doctors award at Changi General Hospital in 2014. He has vast experience in managing orthopaedic trauma involving pelvi-acetabulum fractures, polytrauma, open fractures, periprosthetic fractures and osteoporotic fractures. He has expertise in minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis for periarticular fractures and Ilizharow method used for infected non union and limb lengthening cases.
Currently Dr. Niraj Kasat is working as chief Joint Replacement Surgeon at Wockhardt Hospitals- Mira Road. Before joining Wockhardt Hospitals, Dr. Niraj has been associated with Changi General Hospital- Singapore, Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Central Railway Hospital, Mumbai and Bandra Bhabha Municipal Corporation Hospital.
- Fellowship, 2013, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
- Fellowship, 2011, Korea University Medical Center, Seoul, South Korea
- MS, 2007, Lokmanya Tilak Medical College and Municipal Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS, 2003, Sir Grant Medical College and JJ Group Of Hospitals, Mumbai
- Consultant, Changi General Hospital, Singapore
- Consultant, Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Central Railway Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant, Bandra Bhabha Municipal Corporation Hospital
Best Doctors Award at Changi General Hospital
- Pelvi-Acetabulum Fractures
- Open Fractures
- Periprosthetic Fractures
- Osteoporotic Fractures