Dr. Anaita Udwadia Hegde
Dr. Anaita Udwadia-Hegde is a Consultant Pediatric Neurologist. Currently she is attached to Breach Candy Hospital Trust since 2012. She is also attached to numerous rehabilitation centers, special schools and NGO’s for children with disabilities.
Having passed her MBBS, MD in Pediatrics, she went to pursue her interest in Pediatric Neurology with an MRCPCH degree and Fellowship in Neurosciences from London.
Her special interests is in epilepsy, and epilepsy surgery programme.
- Fellowship, 2001, London University
- MRCPCH, 2000, London University
- MD, 1994, King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, Bombay, Bombay University
- DCH, 1993, King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, Bombay, Bombay University
- MBBS, 1991, Seth G.S Medical College, KEM Hospital, Bombay University
Consultant, Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Pediatric Epilepsy
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Neurohereditary Disorders
- Neurometabolic Disorders
- Disability- Cerebral Palsy
- Behavior Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Acute Neurology
- Pediatric Stroke
- Movement Disorders in Children