Dr Koshy Eapen MBBS, MS, FRCS (London), DNB, MBA
Dr Koshy Eapen is renowned Plastic surgeon performing successful Aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries over two decades. Currently he is Head of the Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeries in Vedic Lifecare Hospitals, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
MBBS from the Christian Medical College Vellore, Madras University India,
MS in General Surgery from the Christian Medical College
DNB in General Surgery
FRCS fellowship from the highly prestigious Royal College of Surgeons–Dublin.
Training and Experience
His training in the UK includes three years of Plastic Surgery registrarship in Derrifford Hospital, Plymoth, six months in Exeter, six months at Oxford University and a year of Cleft and Cranial fellowship at the coveted Chelsea and Westminster Hospital London. He held the position of Senior Registrar at Canniesburn Institute of Plastic Surgery as well as Royal London Hospital.
1. Over 50 local presentations.
2. Options of facial contour reconstruction-world congress Of Plastic Surgery San Fransisco (USA 2000 June) .
3. Large Cutis Aplasia skull defects management dilemmas European Cranio-facial Meet Great Ormond Street London.
4. Above paper was also presented at Gauhati, India for Indian cleft and Cranio-facial society national meet (2004) .
5. Reverse Latissimus dorsi flap for lower mid line defects South west plastic surgery meeting Plymouth (1999 UK) .
6. Paediatrics trans cranial surgery 110 consecutive cases BAPS Summer meet Birmingham (2000 UK) .