Dr. Sharan Choudhary Reviews and Appointment
Dr. Sharan Choudhary, Surgical Oncologist
Associate Director of Surgical Oncology at MAX Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
Experience – 33 years
Specialty – Cancer Treatment
What do you mean by Surgical Oncologist?
It is a surgical process that includes the removal of the tumor and nearby tissues during the surgery. A Surgical Oncologist can also perform biopsies to help diagnose cancer. A medical oncologist treats cancer with hormone therapy, chemotherapy, or immunotherapy, whereas a surgical oncologist does surgery to remove tumors from the body.
Dr. Sharan Choudhary Max Hospital:
Dr. Sharan Choudhary is a cancer surgeon. He is one of the famous surgical oncologists in Max Hospital, Delhi. For the past 33 years, Dr. Sharan has treated many patients from all over the states with high success rate surgeries. He has excellent skills and experience as an Oncologist. Patients believe him as the best cancer doctor in Max Hospital. The doctor holds MBBS, MS (General Surgery), and DNB (General Surgery) degrees. Dr. Choudhary is a specialized surgeon in Surgical Oncologist.
With his abundance of experience, Dr. Sharan set up a “Malignant Diseases Treatment Center” for IAF (Indian Air Force) at Command Hospital Air Force and Oncology Center at Base Hospital Cantt, Delhi. Dr. Sharan also attended various pieces of training abroad and in India and also won many awards for his learning skills as a Surgical Oncology. He provides services and treatment in Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
Max Super Specialty Hospital was founded in 2006 in Saket and accredited by NABH and NABL. It was also honored with First Global Green OT Accreditation and awarded with Economics of Quality, FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards, and Express Healthcare Awards. Specialist doctors in various fields are also present in Max Hospital. Such as Aesthetic Surgeon, Cancer Care, Cardiac Surgery, ENT, Neuroscience, Minimal Access Surgery, etc. Patients from all over the world come to this hospital with trust and faith. It is located in a very posh area. It is close to the airport, 5-star hotels, and many pharmacies and food around the hospital locations.
GIST of Dr. Sharan Choudhary
|MBBS, MS, and DNB
|Treatments Dr. Sharan does
|Cancer related treatments
|Any Training Dr. Sharan did
|Yes. In India and Abroad
|Did he won any awards
|1 2, Press Enclave Marg, Saket Institutional Area, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
|Good Reviews as per past patients
|Book an appointment
|Text or Call us
|Is Dr. Sharan Friendly?
Education and Experience:
Dr. Sharan Choudhary holds degrees from
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune – MBBS
- From the same university, Dr. Sharan did his MS (General Surgery), and
- In New Delhi, Dr. Sharan did his DNB (General Surgery)
- Professor at Army Hospital Delhi Cantt
- At Base Hospital Delhi Cantt, Dr. Sharan is a Chief of Surgery and Senior Advisor on Surgical Oncology
- Professor and HOD at the Army College of Medical Science in the dept. of Surgery
- At Dharamshila Cancer Hospital and Research Center, Delhi, Dr. Sharan is a Professor, Senior Consultant, and HOD (Head of Dept.) in Dept. of Surgical Oncology
- Hospitals Experience:
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Max Super Specialty Hospital
- Max Cancer Center, Lajpat Nagar
- In Japan trained in
- Esophageal Surgery at Kurume Medical University
- Hepato-Biliary Surgery at Shimane Medical University
- In USA introduced in
- Hepato-Biliary Surgery at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- Gain experience at Michigan State University, Michigan, in “Sentinel Lymph Node Technique” (aimed to minimize Surgical Mobility in various types of Cancers.)
- In Mumbai trained in Surgical Oncology at
- Tata Memorial Hospital
- Malignant Diseases Treatment Center, Naval Command Hospital
- National Conference of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology on several occasions – 1999,2000,2005 – Onco Quiz
- In 1986 Medical Officers Junior Command Course stands First and was been awarded “Air Vice-Marshal MM Shrinagesh Memorial Medal”
- In Japan, the 3rd International Sentinel Node Congress
- At Kurume Medical University, Japan – UICC-ICRETT Fellowship Award (1994) – For Three-Field Lymphadenectomy For Esophageal Malignancies
- UICC—ICRETT Fellowship Award 2001 – Research Project – Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping & Biopsy In Surgical Oncology – Its Technique, Pitfalls, And Outcome – At Michigan State University, USA.
Treatments Offered by Dr. Sharan
|Throat cancer Surgery
|Lung Cancer Treatment
|Ovarian Cancer Treatment
|Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
|Liver Cancer Surgery
|Cervical cancer surgery
|Stomach Cancer Treatment
|Colon Cancer Treatment
|Blood Cancer Treatment
|Breast Cancer Treatment
|Oral Cancer Surgery
The expertise of Dr. Sharan
|Surgical Oncology Procedures
|Conservative and Radical Breast Surgery
|Genito-Urinary Onco surgery
|Comprehensive Cancer Care
|Head and Neck Oncology
|Gastrointestinal Onco surgery
|Bone and Soft tissue Malignancies
To Book an Appointment with Dr. Sharan Choudhary:
In our portal, we have provided our WhatsApp Number. So you can quickly contact us or call us to book an appointment and get a consultant with Dr. Sharan Choudhary.
Dr. Sharan Choudhary Reviews:
Past patients of Dr. Sharan Choudhary reviewed him as a skilled and experienced surgeon in oncology. As cancer treatment is a serious problem, Dr. Sharan makes it easygoing for every patient by motivating and giving hope for the best results to every patient. He is a good person and communicates with every patient with a positive attitude.
If you have ever visited Dr. Sharan for any treatment, please share your reviews on our site and help other patients to get treatment from Dr. Sharan Choudhary.
Address and Contact No. of Dr. Sharan Choudhary:
Max Hospital, Saket: 1 2, Press Enclave Marg, Saket Institutional Area, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Contact No.: Message us.