Dr. Sivaraman Balakrishnan
Dr. Sivaraman Balakrishnan is a urologist with 40+ years of experience.
He has won Best Doctor Award by Rotary Club of India and Doctor of Science Award by MGR Medical University, Madras.
He is a member of Madras Urological Society, Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry Urological Society, Urological Society of India, Indian Society of Organ Transplantation, Association of surgeons of India, Indian National Science Academy, cancer of Prostrate Endeavors and Member of Urosphere.
Dr. Balakrishnan has completed MBBS in 1969, MS in 1974, MCh in 1978 and Fellowship from Royal College of Surgeons.
- Fellowship, 1983, Royal College of Surgeons
- MCh, 1978, Govt Royapettah Hospital
- MS, 1974, Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
- MBBS, 1969, University of Madras
Senior Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Male Infertility Specialty
- Kidney Transplantation
- Androgen Deficiency
- Benign Prostatic Enlargement
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- Removal of Kidney Stones
- Vasectomy Reversal
1. Best Doctor Award by Rotary Club of India
2. Doctor of Science Award by MGR Medical University, Madras