Dr. Mandeep Dhanda
Dr. Mandeep Dhanda is a well known Urologist with experience of over 10 years.
He performs surgeries like Kidney Transplant, Endourology (Stone and Prostrate) Surgery, Lap Urology, Laser Surgery, Uro- Oncosurgery, Andrology and Robotic Surgery with much dexterity.
He has received several awards for his excellence. He was nominated for USI- Olympus Resident’s International Travel Fellowship in USICON-2014, New Delhi.
He was the recipient of GEM Award (2018) in Max Saket for his commendable service in areas of Medicine and Treatment.
He regularly participates in Conferences and presents papers. He has presented more than 10 Podium Papers, Moderated Posters, Video Demonstrations in different zonal (NZUSICON and others) and National (USICON) Conferences.
He has been honored with the membership of several prestigious associations like: Urological Society of India, North Zone Urological Society of India..
- MBBS (UCMS, New Delhi)
- MS Surgery (MAMC – Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi)
- M.Ch Urology (PGIMS, Rohtak)
- Specialized training in Kidney Transplant and Robotics in Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi – 2years.
- More than 10 years of surgical experience
- Resident (Academic) G.Surgery ,Maulana Azad Medical College(MAMC), DELHI, 2006- 2009
- Senior Resident in Surgery, ESI Hospital in Okhla,Delhi, in 2010-11
- Senior Resident in Dept. of UROLOGY , Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre,Delhi, in 2012 (in first half)
- Senior Resident(Academic) in Dept. of UROLOGY, Pt. B.D.Sharma PGIMS,Rohtak, Haryana , 2012- 2015
- Associate consultant in Department of Urology and Renal Transplant at Jaypee Hospital , Noida , September 2015- Dec. 2016
- Associate Consultant- Dept of Urology, Renal Transplant, Andrology, Robotics & Uro-Oncology Max Superspecialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi) Dec.2016-Oct. 2018
- Associate Consultant- Dept of Urology and Andrology, Max Multispecialty Hospital, Panchsheel, New Delhi). April 2018-Oct. 2018
Shortlisted for USI – Olympus Resident’s International Travel Fellowship in USICON – 2014,Delhi
Received GEM AWARD In Max Saket (2018) for Exemplary performance in field of medicine and service excellence
- Kidney Transplant
- Endourology (Stone and Prostate)
- Lap Urology
- Laser Surgeries
- Uro-Oncology (Cancer surgeries)