Dr. Shilpi Tiwari
Dr. Shilpi Tiwari is a urologist with 7+ years of experience.
He has expertise in performing Uro-Cancer Surgeries, including Radical Cystectomy, Radical Prostatectomies, Orthotopic Neobladder, Ileal Conduit, Partial Nephrectomy, Adrenalectomy and more.
He has been invited to many seminars & conferences and has multiple national & international publications to his credit.
He carried out the Indian arm of an International multicenter study on “Ethanol-induced Prostate Ablation compared to TURP” under Dr. Mahesh Desai and Dr. Gopal Badlani.
- DNB, Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital
- MS, SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- MBBS, SMS Medical College, Jaipur
First prize at the All India Level in the All India Urologist’s Conference held in Kochi in 2004
- Consultant, Sanjeevan Specialty Hospital
- Consultant, Paras Spring Meadows Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, National Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Consultant, SMH Cancer Curie Center, Delhi
- Consultant, Surya Hospital, Krishna Nagar
- Renal Transplantation
- Andrology and General Urology