Dr. Avanish Arora
Dr. Avanish Arora is uro-oncologist with 16+ years of experience.
He is a member of Urology Society of India, West Zone Urology society, American Urological Association, General Medical Council, UK and Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK.
He has done his fellowship training in advanced laparoscopic and Robotic Urologist with a specialty interest in Uro-oncology, Endo-urology and kidney transplant.
He has expertise in laparoscopic pyeloplasty, laparoscopic radical prostatectomy, laparoscopic simple, radical and partial nephrectomy, laparoscopic adrenalectomy and pediatric laparoscopic urological procedures.
- M.B.B.S (Bachelor Of Medicine And Bachelor Of Surgery) Seth GSMC & KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- M.S (Master Of Surgery) Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- DNB (Diplomate Of National Board) Gen Surgery
- M.Ch (Master Of Chirurgiae) GenitoUrinary Surgery, Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Mumbai
- DNB ( Diplomate Of National Board ) GenitoUrinary Surgery
- MRCS (Edin ,UK)
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Urology, Guildford, UK.
- Training in Laparoscopic and Robotic Urology, IUPUI, Indianapolis, USA
- Fellowship in Endourology, Mumbai
- Hargobind Foundation Fellowship
- Birla Smarak Foundation Fellowship
- Eagle Travelling Fellowship (USI).
- 16 years experience in endourology and laparoscopic urology and uro-oncology.
- Consultant and HOD, Urology, Uro-oncology and Renal Transplantation, SevenHills Hospital, Mumbai, 2010-2018.
- Faculty, Department of Urology, KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
- Urology Society of India
- West Zone Urology society, India
- American Urological Association
- General Medical Council, UK
- Royal college of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Urology
- Endourology, Lasers
- Artificial Intelligence