Dr. Percy Chibber
Dr. Chibber took his basic medical and general surgical training and degree from the TN Medical College and Nair Hospital, Mumbai. He stood FIRST in the University of Mumbai at the MS (Gen Surgery) exam and also at the FCPS examination.
He took his specialized training in Urology at the University of Edinburgh Department of Urology and Renal Transplantation at the Western General Hospital, Edinburgh.
He took further training in Percutaneous Renal Surgery and Radiology at the Institute of Urology: the St Peter’s and Paul’s Hospitals, London and at the Long Island Jewish Hospital, New York.
Dr. Chibber has surgical and teaching experience of 33 years. Dr. Chibber pioneered the practice and teaching of PCNL, Ureteroscopy and Laparoscopic Urology in India. He was Hon. Professor and Head of Urology and Renal Transplantation at the Grant Medical College and the JJ Group of Hospitals and left after 25 years. He has also been with the Jaslok Hospital for the last 25 years.”
- Senior Consultant, Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- Senior Consultant, Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai
- Senior Consultant, Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Director, Jaslok Hospital, Peddar Road, Mumbai
- Ureteroscopy and Laparosopic Urology
- Endourology (PCNL, URS, Flex URS)
- Laser surgery for the Prostate and for stones
- Laparascopy and Robotics for Urological Cancer and for Reconstructive Urology