Dr Pradeep Rao
Dr. Pradeep Rao is a specialist with training in Urology. He deals with various conditions affecting the urinary tract.
By using surgical techniques, he is able to treat conditions such as urolithiasis, nephrolithiasis, urethral strictures, urovesicula fistula and many other related conditions.
He also treats malignant tumors arising from the urinary tracts such as urothelial tumors and tumors of adjacent organs that have grown into the draining ductal system of the kidney.
Dr Pradeep Rao has 20+ years in the domain of Urology with training and work experience in various educational medical institutions and major hospitals.
His education was completed at Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai. His M.D. degree in General Surgery was done at Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital. His super-specialization in Urinary surgery was done in Patel Urological Hospital.
- MNAMS, National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- DNB, National Board of Examinations & Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital
- FRCS, 1995, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- Fellowship, 2004, International College of Surgeons
- MBBS, 1989, Grant Medical College & Bombay University
- Diploma, 2001, Diploma in Laparoscopic Urology
- Consultant, Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, 2000
- Rajawadi Municipal General Hospital, 1994
- R. N. Cooper Municipal General Hospital, 1993
- L. T. Municipal General Hospital, 1993
- Mulund Municipal General Hospital, 1991
- Sant Muktabai Municipal General Hospital, 1991
- Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, 1990
- Prof. M. B. Gharpure Award for standing 2nd in Pharmacology in the University examination. 1987
- 3rd Prize Vijayawada Poster Competition. USICON 1997 at Mumbai.
- 1st prize Best podium paper. WZ USICON 1999 at Goa
- Dr G M Phadke USI traveling fellowship for the year 2000
- Dr R Seetharaman memorial essay prize 2000 awarded by USI
- 1st Prize – Best Video – October 2002 – West Zone USICON, Nadiad, India