Thailand Medical Visa from Bangladesh
Thailand Medical Visa from Bangladesh – Required Documents
1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 190 days from the time of application.
2. One set of Passport photocopy.
3. One set Visa Application form completely filled in with original signature as in Passport.
4. Two recent Passports sized color Photograph (not exceeding 6 months old) of the applicant. (Frontal
view without dark glasses & head gear except for religious purpose. (3.5X4.5 C.M.)
5. Visa request letter from the office if employed or travel letter from the Educational Institute or student
ID card if student.
6. Trade License (Notarized Original English translation and Photocopy of the original) if applicant is first
time traveler and proprietor and if company is covering travel expenses.
7. Updated and original Bank Statement of the last 6 months and Latest Bank Solvency Certificate with
bank seal. (For all categories: bank closing balance for individual must be minimum TK 60,000/- and
for family 120,000/-; Only for 6 months Multiple entry Tourist visa: bank closing balance for each
individual must be minimum Tk. 500,000/- ).
8. Ticket booking proof and hotel booking proof in Thailand.
9. In case of, Medical Treatment, a copy of appointment letter from the hospital in Thailand and a letter
from the doctor is required.
10. Govt. officials would be required to furnish G.O. copy in full English.
11. Additional documents for Non Immigrant Visa*:
i) Original letter from applicant’s company stating the purpose to visit Thailand
ii) Applicant’s position, length of employment and salary. If the applicant is self-employed, he or she must
provide documentation of his or her business undertaking such as business registration and details of
iii) Business license of the applicant’s company;
iv) Visa request letter from the applicant & concerned authority;
v) Original document showing correspondence with trading partners in Thailand or letter of invitation from
company in Thailand;
vi) Credible copies of the following corporate documents of the companies in Thailand (a certified copy by
Royal Thai government agencies concerned or a certified and signed copy by company’s board of
directors, whose identification provided, and affixed the seal of the company are preferred);
vii) Business License (Por. Kor. 0401);
viii) Certification of Company and Partnership Registration issued by Ministry of Commerce of Thailand
(issued within 6 months to 1 year);
ix) Corporate Income Tax (CIT 50 or Por. Ngor. Dor .50) and/or Value Added Tax Return (Por.Por. 30)
and/or Value-added Tax Registration (Por. Por. 20) of the latest year;
x) Balance sheet of the latest year.
xi) A letter of recommendation from previous employer or business associations of which the applicant is a
The purpose of the trip is also an important factor, for example, traveling and going to study requires a different type of visa. And the evidence for requesting is not the same Fees are not the same And the length of time that will be allowed to stay in his country is different as well.
Thailand Medical Visa from Bangladesh Processing Time
Thailand Medical Visa is processed in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Visa processing time 5-7 working days.
Thailand Medical Visa Fee for Bangladeshi,
Visa fee (non refundable) : 4400/- (Single entry Tourist visa), 16000 (6 months Multiple entry Tourist
visa), 7300 (Single entry Non immigrant visa), 16000 (1 year Multiple entry Non immigrant visa)
|Thailand Medical Visa Fee in||Thailand Medical Visa Cost in Bangaldesh Taka (Tk)|