Breast Reduction Surgery in Turkey
Breast reduction surgery is becoming a more common option for both men and women across the world. For women, breast reduction surgery in Turkey provides relief from a variety of problems caused by excess weight, including discomfort, hurting, and pain in the shoulders, back, and neck, all at a low cost. Excessive pressure can also cause skin irritation between the breast and the chest wall, or at the site of the bra straps.
Breast reduction surgery, commonly known as mammoplasty, is a procedure that reduces aches and pains while also improving self-esteem in Turkey. Depending on the patient’s intended goal, anatomy, and the tissue that needs to be removed, surgeons can utilize one of several approaches to attain results.
Breast reduction surgery involves the removal of tissue from the breasts. The breasts have shrunk in size. Excess skin will be removed throughout the treatment as a result of the size reduction. This will tighten and firm up the area, resulting in a more desired size and form for the breasts. Their overall shape and appearance, as well as their position, will be improved. This should assist you overcome whatever challenges you were having previously and restore your confidence.
Breast Reduction Summary:
- Procedure Duration : 2 to 3 hours based on amount of fat to be removed in Breasts.
- Anesthesia: General Anesthesia is preferred
- Pain Experience: After Breast Reduction pain level will be there for 1-2 days. Medications can easily control pain.
- Hospital stay: No stay or 1 day required
- Recovery Time: 1 to 2 days post Breast Reduction surgery
• Success rate: Very High